Thursday, April 12, 2012

Guest Heart Thursday #105

Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!


I had to giggle at Debbie's story about the uncooperative goose ... it seems she was trying to take his portrait to post on her blog "It's All About Purple" ... but he kept turning his back to her.

Turns out it's because he wanted Debbie to see his heart!

Thank you, Debbie, for sharing your heart!

I'm still getting my fix of Florida sunshine over at Claire's "Tallahassee Daily Photos". Just look at this amazing postcard she found - the heart is beautiful - but isn't the message hysterical???

Thank you, Claire, for sharing your heart!

When my niece Tiffi visited us last year, she found this unusual heart ...
An old rusty chainsaw chain had been left on top of the fireplace ...
The funny thing is ... only Tiffi recognized the heart!

Thank you, dear Tiffani, for sharing your heart!

When I need some beauty and quiet time in my life, I head over to "Spirithelpers". I know that the beauty Tammie Lee finds will be sweetly echoed in the words she uses to describe her world ... Do you see the icy twig heart in this shot?

Thank you, Tammie Lee, for sharing your heart!

To see the delicate hearts in Tammie Lee's butterflies, you should enlarge this shot. There are tiny hearts everywhere!!!

Thank you, again, Tammie Lee - for sharing your heart!


One world. One people. One heart.

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing all of the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!

Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...

There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!

If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!,
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!



9 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

i give you my heart again clytie ♥
wonderful shots you have chosen!

Beth Niquette said...

What lovely hearts! I look forward to this every week! See you around nine! ((hugs)) Love you, sissyboo

Debbie said...

ooohhh so exciting to see my name and picture here. i think when i posted this entry, many people missed the black heart on his back and thought the heart was his tail feathers!!

so much love here....it was nice to get a visit from tina!! i must see if i have one to share this week!!

Dani said...

very sweet, Clytie. I'm with you this week.
Hugs,
D.

Leovi said...

Beautiful photos, I like the butterflies.

Heather said...

I love visiting and seeing all the hearts. I must really be more observant when I am out and have my camera handy. you never know when a heart will appear.

teri said...

Great hearts - as always!! xoxo teri

Laura said...

beautiful hearts..they are everywhere!

Tammie Lee said...

oh my, i just came across this post accidentally. Thank you for sharing what i share on your blog. you are so dear Clytie!