Thursday, November 8, 2012

Guest Heart Thursday #135


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!

From My Heart:::

Dad is still in the hospital; and the prognosis is not good.
He will be going into Hospice/Comfort Only care in the next few days.
He never regained his ability to swallow or talk ...
He can't tolerate a feeding tube.
Nor does he want one.
I apologize for not visiting everyone who linked up last week - I hope to carve out some time in the next few days to do so. I miss visiting your hearts - and can't wait to see what you've found in your worlds the past couple of weeks!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
They are deeply appreciated.


Deann is an incredible artist -
And a wonderful friend. She is one of my adopted Heart-Sisters.


Deann's art inspires me; her humor lifts my heart.


Deann often incorporates hearts into her artwork ...
Which I love.

When you visit Deann over at "The Whimsey Asylum", be sure to look back over her older posts. You will laugh, and you will cry. You will fall in love with "Grannie Annie" - as I have!

Thank you, Deann, for sharing your heart!

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!!!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!  



12 comments:

Lois said...

My prayers are with you Clytie.

Tina´s PicStory said...

all the best for you and your family dear clytie ♥

TexWisGirl said...

i am very sorry, clytie.

Leovi said...

Pretty pictures, great compositions!

Wayne said...

We are thinking about you and your dad. Peace.

Beth Niquette said...

My sweet Sissy. Today was SO hard. I know it has been hard for Mumsie and for you, too.

I love you. Your hearts are so precious and wonderful. I'm so glad you host this meme. It is perfect.

I love SissyDee's stuff, too. She is just plain amazing. And so tremendously talented.

These lovely photomanips fill my eyes.

Susannah Anderson said...

I just posted a heart that I found oddly comforting when Laurie was in the hospital. It was painted on a ceiling in an otherwise depressing hallway.

Thinking of you these days.

Deann said...

Cea you are such a sweetheart to think of me in the midst of all your troubles. I pray that your Dad will find his peace and rest soon because I know how hard it is to have to watch helplessly as a love one suffers. I think of you both often and pray for the best outcome.
Love you Dea

Laura said...

holding you and beth, your father all of your beloveds close to my heart dear one.

Debbie said...

so sorry to read this clytie, my thoughts are with you at this very difficult time!!!

Inger-M said...

I am reading what your sister Beth is writing on Facebook. You are all on my mind so much....
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog :-)

My Offering said...

Prayers for your dad, Clytie. {{HUGS}}