Thursday, November 22, 2012

Guest Heart Thursday #137


Welcome to Guest Heart Thursday -
A Place to Share YOUR Heart!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends who are celebrating today!

It will be a quiet celebration at our house ...

There is still so much to be thankful for, though ...
Mostly I am thankful for YOU.
The outpouring of love from my blogging family has helped to sustain me.
To know that so many people care ...
It helps ease the pain.
And brings a different kind of tears.

Bless you all. My friends ... My family.



I chose this picture Tina posted last week on her blog, "Tina's PicStory".

The "broken hearts" Tina found in the skies brought tears to my eyes.
Then, as I looked closer ... through a blurry mist of grief, I saw something else.
An angel.
Do you see it?

The mists cleared away as I realized that joy, peace, love and miracles are always there, to help ease the pain of a broken heart.

Thank you, dear Tina, for sharing your heart.
And helping to mend my own.

As always - a huge thank you to all who linked up with Guest Heart Thursday last week. I loved seeing the delightful and amazing hearts you found in your world!!!
 
Would you like to share your heart on Guest Heart Thursday?
The rules are easy ...
There are none!!!
As long as your post includes a heart!
If you have found a heart (or drawn a heart, or designed a heart, or written a heart-felt poem, or ...), please join us for Guest Heart Thursday. Just link the URL of your heart post to "Simply Linked"! It would be nice if you linked back to Random Hearts ... but it's okay not to ... we just want to see your hearts!
Simply Linked for Guest Heart Thursday is now open all week!

Have you found more than one heart?
Put in more than one link!
Is your heart from a long time ago?
It doesn't matter, as long as you put the direct URL to that post!  

5 comments:

Laura said...

love to you my dear, dear friend!

Beth Niquette said...

I love you, Sissyboo--I hope you like the pictures I posted. You are one beautiful lady. I took three pictures of you, which are quite beautiful. You are SO photogenic.

Love you---Happy Thanksgiving, Honey.

Tina´s PicStory said...

thank you sooo much for showing my broken hearts again ♥ my post today is also for you!

Susannah Anderson said...

I found the Trees in Love hearts on a blog I follow. They're not mine, but they're wonderful, worth passing on.

Susannah Anderson said...

Correction: "heart". Just one.